It is hot in the desert, and at Miramonte Resort & Spa, but there are plenty of warm-weather activities to keep you cool and having fun!
1. McCallum Theatre- Great venue for plays, performing arts & concerts.
2. Palm Springs Art Museum- The Valley's premier art museum, with internationally-recognized exhibits.
3. Palm Springs Aerial Tramway- One of Palm Springs' best attractions! Make a day of it and ride the tram up the mountain, dine with family and friends, and watch the sun set before catching the last tram down.
Read more below!
4. Children’s Discovery Museum- Great adventure for kids and parents alike.
5. Certified Farmers Market- Open on several days in a few different Valley towns. Experience great food, entertainment and get your weekly shopping done locally.
6. Palm Springs Thursday Night VillageFest- Join locals and tourists for Palm Springs weekly festival. Part of E. Palm Canyon Drive is closed and local vendors set-up craft, food, art and goods booths for you to meander along.
7. Palm Springs Air Museum- Interesting look at historic planes, jets and air war-crafts from our nation's yesteryear. Many events and celebrity speakers too!
8. College of the Desert Street Fair- A weekly street fair in Palm Desert with food, groceries, sports, crafts, housewares, etc. They have everything!
9. The Gardens on El Paseo- Upscale shopping in a beautiful environment. Many luxury shops and destination restaurants and boutiques.
10. The Living Desert- Take a tour through the landscape that houses animals and plants that thrive in the desert. Fun for the whole family!