Create lasting memories with your loved ones this holiday season in Palm Springs, California. With exciting holiday events, Miramonte Resort features entertainment, cooking classes, wine tastings, roasting chestnuts under the stars and much more.
Activities abound for children, as well as for couples seeking a romantic holiday getaway in Palm Springs. Enjoy incredible dining options daily at our restaurant, Grove Artisan Kitchen, with ‘Holiday Dining Around The World' featuring traditional dining from countries around the globe.
Holiday entertainment, holiday spa specials, cooking classes, accommodation deals, chestnut roasting, and Letters to Santa are just a few of the exciting daily activities we invite you to experience during the holidays at Miramonte. It all starts with the unveiling of our Gingerbread Village on November 29th at 6 pm in the Tuscany Foyer.
- Beaujolais Nouveau Celebration, Friday, Nov. 22nd
- Gingerbread Village Grand Opening, Friday, Nov. 29th
- "Spa-La-La-La-La" Spa Party, Wed., Dec. 4th
- Breakfast with Santa, Saturday, Dec. 14th
- Thanksgiving Dinner
- Holiday Dining Around the World
- Christmas Dinner
- New Year's Eve Dinner Celebration
- Sunday Brunch/New Year's Day Brunch
- Sassy & Sultry Holiday Happy Hour, Thursdays
- Smooth Sounds of the Season, Saturdays
- Holiday Cooking Classes, Saturdays
Family Holiday Activities
- Letters to Santa
- Santa's Workshop holiday crafts and cookie decorating
- Game Room
- Gingerbread Village viewing
- Chestnut Roasting
- Holiday Story Time with Mrs. Claus
For more information about our holiday events or to RSVP, please call our Holiday Hotline at 760-341-2200 ext. 3350 between the hours of 9:00am and 5:00 pm.