Attention Meeting Planners! Miramonte Resort & Spa Offers Spa Enhanced Meeting Breaks
The Ultimate in Group Therapy
(Indian Wells, Calif.) - Miramonte Resort & Spa is leading the trend in group functions with the addition of Spa Enhanced Meeting Breaks. Known for offering perfect settings and accommodations, the newest amenity in meeting services incorporates luxury and wellness principles implemented at Miramonte's THE WELL Spa, which can be customized to relax, rejuvenate and refresh meeting groups of all types and sizes.
"Meetings and group events can take a toll energy and creativity, especially when mixed with travel," says Chris Kandziora, Director of Sales and Marketing at Miramonte. "Participating in Spa Enhanced Breaks can energize and revitalize an ordinary retreat and result in a productive and beneficial meeting, overflowing with creative thought."
In addition to the number of elegant meeting and event spaces, team-building activities, and sophisticated amenities offered at Miramonte, the THE WELL Spa's Enhanced Breaks include the following options:
- Creams & Potions: This 15 - 20 minute session offers a detailed discussion about innovative skin care ingredients, basic care and facts, and the opportunity to experience the products first hand.
- Stretch the Body and Soothe the Senses: Balance mind and body with this relaxing session. A professional Yoga instructor leads the group through Yoga and Tai Chi movements while a soothing aroma mist and the scent of aromatic candles awaken each participant for duration of the meeting. (Delicious fruit smoothies may be added at an additional cost)
- "Inn" Meeting Chair Massage: During your meeting a massage therapist will quietly provide each attendee with a mini five-minute chair massage. Each participant will enjoy relief of tired and tense neck and shoulder muscles without having to leave the meeting.
- Spa Fair: An outdoor sampling of Spa services allows each participant to experience the Spa in a social setting. Healthy hors d' oeuvres can be served as guests experiencing the following types of treatments:
- Skin consultations and analysis
- Chair massage
- Mini hand treatments with paraffin wax dips
- Hair and image consultations
- Mini manicures and nail art
- The Art of Aromatherapy: An aroma therapist at THE WELL Spa discusses how the power of plants and the extraction process of the oils within the plants provide therapy for the body. Learn about many key herbs in our property garden and how these herbs contain oils that help certain ailments such as headaches, fatigue and dry skin. In this workshop you will use the sense of smell and touch to explore the spa lifestyle.
$250.00 (For groups up to 50 participants)
$300.00 (For groups from 51 - 150 participants)
$350.00 (For groups from 151 or more)
"Inn" Meeting Chair Massages, $130.00 per hour
Spa Fair starts at $500.00
At present, the resort can accommodate groups from 5 to 600 guests with 18,000 square feet of flexible space. The new Mediterranean Ballroom opened January 2007 adding 6,000 square feet of meeting space and increased capacity to 600. Villa d'Este offers the ultimate location for an intimate and exclusive meeting experience. The 7,800-square-foot "private mansion" is ideal for high-level executive retreats or small groups. This private enclave contains four one-bedroom suites, as well as a 3,000-square-foot Presidential Suite with a separate living room and a dining/conference area.
To ensure the success of all meetings and events, planners are partnered with their own Event Butler, who can be summoned at anytime by the client. Other notable amenities include wireless Internet service, a business center to accommodate administrative needs, and outdoor terraces situated adjacent to meeting rooms, which provide the perfect setting for a quick break or for special food and beverage events.Miramonte Resort & Spa brings the spirit of the Mediterranean to the California desert community of Indian Wells, just minutes from Palm Springs. The intimate village, featuring THE WELL Spa, Coachella Valley's only Mobil rated destination spa, and Mediterranean-inspired Ristorante Brissago, offer guests an unforgettable experience in an extraordinary environment. Whether a stay at Miramonte Resort & Spa is for serious business or pure pleasure, it is sure to be a memorable one. For more information or to make reservations, please visit www.miramonteresort.com or The Well Spa.
Destination Hotels & Resorts is a privately held lodging management company headquartered in suburban Denver, Colo. With more than 30 independent, luxury and upscale hotels, resorts and golf clubs, Destination is the fourth largest independent hospitality management company in the country. The company's portfolio features more than 6,000 guest rooms, 11 golf courses and 13 full-service spas. Destination Hotels & Resorts properties are located in key metropolitan and resort markets including Washington, D.C., Houston, Denver, San Diego, Santa Fe, Aspen, Austin, Phoenix, Portland, Palm Springs, Maui and Lake Tahoe. The company is a subsidiary of Los Angeles-based investment, development and management firm Lowe Enterprises. For more information on the properties in the Destination Hotels & Resorts collection, please visit www.destinationhotels.com.