Miramonte Resort & Spa Honors Military Moms
Moms Eat Free Mother’s Day Brunch and Receive Gift Card Toward Spa
Executive Chef Robert Nyerick of the Miramonte’s Grove Artisan Kitchen has created a superb brunch that includes slow-roasted steamship round of beef, rosemary garlic crusted leg of spring lamb, free-range chicken coq au vin, mouth-watering omelets, made to order salads, iced seafood, fresh-baked breads, delectable pastries and more. A perfect family atmosphere, the brunch also includes live music and “mini-spa-treatments” for Mom at the event.
Voted “Best Spa of the Valley” for the third year in a row, THE WELL Spa offers numerous relaxing and rejuvenating treatments for mom. The $25 gift card can be used on Mother’s Day or after with a reservation by calling 1-866-THE-WELL. Some spa favorites for Mom are:
- "Dolce Viaggio" - Two and a half hours of Spa treatments is the ultimate way to say THANK YOU to Mom.
- "Mother-to-Be" - Pamper her now...because she'll be doing plenty of Pamper-ing soon!
- "Lushly Pedicure" - Give Mom's toes a real treat. This deluxe pedicure makes a perfect gift.
Other great gifts ideas for Mom are overnight resort packages:
- "Sunday Brunch Holiday" – Spend the night on Mother's Day weekend and include brunch in your stay —a great getaway in the Valley’s own backyard!
- "Evening at the Grove" – Just for Mom ...from Dad. Remind her how much you appreciate her with dinner and an overnight stay.
- "Glitzy Girlfriends" – Give Mom 24 hours off with her BFF. Includes spa treatments and use of a poolside cabana
The Mother’s Day Brunch is Sunday, May 13 from 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. and costs $49 per adult and $19 for children ages 3 to 11 years. Military Mom’s eat free with the purchase of one regularly-priced adult brunch and verification of military ID. All moms receive a rose and a $25 gift certificate to the resort’s spa, THE WELL. Seating is limited and reservations are available by calling (760) 341-7200.
Clemens Public Relations, LLC
Phone (760) 578-8700