Miramonte Resort & Spa Presents Exclusive Wine Dinner Series
World-class wines including Italian wines from 600-year-old winery
September 21, 2012 – Justin Winery
- JUSTIN Winery is a family owned and operated winery making estate grown and produced wines. Their desire is to make world class wines that reflect the unique soils and climate of their California Central Coast property. Emphasis is placed on making Bordeaux-style blends and single varietals, combining Old World tradition with New World techniques.
November 9, 2012 – Antinori
- The Antinori family of Florence, Italy has been making wine for over 600 years. Antinori has always been identified with the regions of Tuscany and Umbria, with almost 1,400 hectares of vineyards planted in the most highly-suited area for high quality wine production. With so many vineyards under their ownership, Antinori makes a wide range of wines.
January 18, 2013 – Joseph Phelps Vineyards
- The “goût de terroir” or “taste of the soil” is what the wines of Joseph Phelps Vineyards are all about, from the elegant, multi-layered Insignia of Stags Leap and the Rutherford Bench, to the aromatic Viognier from St. Helena.
March 22, 2013 – Markham Vineyards
- With 350 acres of vineyard strategically located in several of Napa Valley’s best growing regions, Markham Vineyards selects grapes from several microclimates to achieve balanced and rich wines. Knowledge and experience are combined with Mother Nature to produce grapes for Markham’s award-winning wines. Markham’s ranches allow them to focus on ‘estate’ designate wines, while additionally creating consistent blends each and every vintage.
May 3, 2013 – Chateau St. Jean Winery
- The Founders of Chateau St. Jean brought together the finest vineyards, the best equipment and a highly-talented staff, creating wines that received immediate critical acclaim. "Only the finest" remains the winery's credo. The winery was designed from the ground up to accommodate numerous lots of grapes and keep them separate throughout the winemaking process. Wines from each special vineyard are bottled and marketed separately according to vineyard designation.
Each event includes a welcome reception followed by an exquisite dinner in an alluring environment such as the second floor Piazza with its grand stone fireplace and dramatic views of the Santa Rosa Mountains; or the Olive Grove amongst the twinkle-lit trees; or the patio of the Citrus Grove amidst the fragrant blossoms and the resort’s charming Mediterranean architecture and décor.
With an intricate balance of flavors, Chef Nyerick will feature a variety of culinary cuisine over the wine series. Recognized for "farm to table" fresh seasonal California cuisine, his delicacies are of ingredients simply prepared with time honored techniques and accentuated with organic produce, fresh herbs, local ranch raised meats and poultry, fresh Pacific seafood, house-made pastas, prime dry-aged meats and innovative vegetarian dishes.
The cost of for each event is $75 plus tax and gratuity. Tickets for the full series is $325. Reservations are required and seating is limited. To make a reservation call (760) 341-7200.
About Miramonte Resort & Spa
Miramonte Resort & Spa brings the spirit of the Mediterranean to the California desert community of Indian Wells, just minutes from Palm Springs. The intimate village features THE WELL® Spa, which has been consistently named in the Top 100 Resort Spas in North America by the readers of Conde Nast Traveler magazine. Additionally, the acclaimed Mediterranean-inspired Grove Artisan Kitchen, offer guests an unforgettable farm-to-table culinary experience. Miramonte Resort & Spa is one of more than 40 independent, upscale hotels, resorts and conference centers managed by Destination Hotels & Resorts, which is consistently rated one of the top 10 independent hospitality management companies in the United States.
Clemens Public Relations, LLC
Phone (760) 578-8700