215 Villas y Suites
Health & Wellness Commitment
The health and wellness of our guests and associates is paramount. As part of our ongoing commitment to you, we have enhanced our efforts to ensure a safe and comfortable experience during your stay with us. Please find information below outlining some changes you can anticipate during your stay. Thank you for choosing Miramonte Resort & Spa.
GENERAL PROPERTY INFORMATION:
Miramonte cleaning products and protocols meet or exceed the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) guidelines. Procedures include:
- The entire resort is cleaned and regularly sanitized using electrostatic disinfectant sprayers containing hospital-grade disinfectant.
- Throughout the day, multiple sanitation cleanings occur in all public spaces and high touch areas to ensure safe and comfortable environments for our guests and team.
- Hand sanitization stations are located throughout the resort.
- Guests care items are available upon request including disposable masks and gloves.
- Miramonte has implemented the American Hotel & Lodging Association’s Safe Stay industrywide initiative, developed under the guidance of an Advisory Council, comprised of industry leaders representing all segments of the hotel industry, and in conjunction with public health experts to advance best practices for protecting against the coronavirus.
ASSOCIATE TRAINING AND MONITORING:
All associates have undergone health and safety training related to our enhanced wellness standards. Protocols include:
- While on property, our associates wear personal protective equipment, based on their job function, and vaccination status, which may include masks and gloves.
- The health of our associates is being carefully monitored. Any team member that has any reason to believe they may have been exposed to COVID -19 or other illnesses have been instructed to stay home and seek proper medical attention.
- Associates are required to complete a health self-assessment at the start of each shift. Should they show indication of a fever, they will be immediately sent home and instructed to seek medical attention. Additionally, they will not be able to return to work without a negative COVID-19 test.
GUEST ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURES:
Guest arrivals are spaced apart and check-in is expedited to accommodate minimal contact. Procedures include:
- Guests will receive a final bill via email prior to departure, so it will not be necessary to visit the Front Desk to complete the checkout process.
- Self-parking is available for all guests.
GUEST ROOMS AND HOUSEKEEPING SERVICE:
Guest rooms are thoroughly cleaned and sanitized between every guest departure and new guest arrival. Procedures include:
- Guest rooms and public spaces are clean using an electrostatic disinfectant sprayer containing hospital grade disinfectant with particular attention paid to high-touch areas.
- Housekeeping Services: Guests may request to have linens picked-up and delivered contactless outside of your guestroom.
- Upon arrival, you may also discuss options for additional requests and linen exchanges.
- Housekeeping will deliver requested essential items by tray or parcel outside of your guestroom.
DINING & BAR
In accordance with the current California State Mandate, dining at Miramonte is offering in-room and outdoor dining. Menus are disposable and intended for one-time use. Virtual QR code menu option is also be available.
THE WELL SPA
The Well Spa is open and accepting treatment reservations. Treatment rooms are thoroughly cleaned using electrostatic disinfectant sprayers containing hospital-grade disinfectant between each guest use and spa public areas are regularly cleaned and sanitized.
Based on changing state and local guidelines, activities and facility use may change. Currently the following are available:
- The Main pool is heated and open. Pool furniture is thoroughly cleaned between each use and the pool decks are regularly sanitized throughout the day.
- Fire pits are open.
- Resort-wide activities and events have been temporarily suspended.
- The fitness center is currently closed and we are not conducting any group activities.
All tee times must be paid in advance online. Carts are deployed with plastic dividers for your safety and players will ride together while playing. No walk up play is allowed. The driving range is available to players with a tee time 45 minutes prior to play only. For more information visit https://www.indianwellsgolfresort.com/stay_and_play/
MEETINGS, TRADE SHOWS AND EVENTS
Miramonte Resort & Spa offers a host of outdoor meeting venues and plenty of in-door space for attendees to spread out and social distance. Some of our procedures for groups include:
- Meeting rooms and equipment are thoroughly clean and sanitized before your arrival, during your event, and at the end of each day.
- Meeting and banquet arrangements are set to allow for physical distancing between attendees including conference and table seating.
- Self-serve banquet-style food service has been suspended and replaced by alternative service styles including plated meals and pre-packaged grab and go dining options with single-use condiments as well as full-service coffee and refreshments.
In accordance with state and local government guidelines, unvaccinated guests are required to wear a mask in all public areas of the hotel.
- To safeguard the health of our guests and associates, we ask that guests postpone their visit if ill with flu-like symptoms, or if they have recently traveled to a region that is experiencing widespread transmission of COVID-19.
- Miramonte employees have been given clear instructions on how to respond swiftly to all presumed cases of COVID-19.
- Guests who are exhibiting any COVID-19 symptoms while at Miramonte are instructed to quarantine in their room and immediately notify hotel management at (442) 305-4500 so that we may assist them in locating appropriate medical treatment nearby.
- In the event of a presumptive case of COVID-19 the guest’s room will be immediately removed from service. The room will only be returned to service after a minimum of 48 hours and after following protocol that meets or exceeds CDC guidelines and applicable state laws including undergoing extensive cleaning using an electrostatic sprayer and hospital-grade disinfectant.